3D printing technologies quickly evolve and getting more and more popular these days. That’s why this type of production is one of the first choices in various prototypes, details, artwork or reproduction of original products manufacturing.
„3D Creative“ provides a high-quality and wide range of 3D printing services. We offer our clients the option of printing products in FDM (fused deposition modeling), SLA (stereolithography), SLS (selective laser sintering), BJ (binder jetting), MJF (multijet fusion), DMSL (direct metal laser sintering) 3D printing technologies.
Use of different and especially advanced 3D printing technologies allows us to suggest a wide range of materials for our customers. SLA technology prints from a variety of liquid resins, while industrial printers use PA (polyamide), PMMA (Polymethyl methacrylate) and quartz sand using SLS, BJ and MJF technologies. FDM printing uses ABS, PLA, GLACE, ASA, PETG, HIPS, NYLON, FLEX, WoodFill, PA CF and other plastics.
Use of various technologies and materials allow us to choose the best option according to the needs of the customers that are in line with the production method. The SLS-produced produced parts are reaching size of 300 x 300 x 600 (mm) (print accuracy of 0.05 mm), while Binder Jetting technology allows printing parts up to 1050 x 600 x 500 (mm) (precision of plastic PMMA 0,08 mm) and 4000 x 2000 x 1000 (mm) (quartz sand, accuracy 0.1 mm). FDM technology print parts up to 600 x 600 x 600 (mm) in size, the printing layer reaches an accuracy of 0.05 mm.
3D printed products are used in a variety of ways: as prototypes, finished products, molds of metal or silicon, etc. Our clients are companies that work in such fields as industry, science, art, education, and services.
Advantages of 3D printing
- Extremely short preparation and production time – the ability to have a real product on the same day it was created
- One step from concept to reality. Everything you need to start 3D printing is a 3D computer (CAD) model
- Unnecessary molds and other expensive tools – the cost of 3D printing is significantly lower than when manufacturing items in traditional ways
- Preventing mistakes and accelerating the process of product development and improvement – printed products can be used as prototypes before starting mass production of parts
- 3D printing allows you to produce complex forms of products that would take long or impossible to produce by traditional methods
- Several different products can be printed simultaneously. This saves time and reduces production costs.