"3D Creative" is an official distributor of "Modix" 3D printers manufacturer. We sell all "Modix" 3D printers, printing materials and spare parts. We also provide warranty and after- warranty service and repair.
"Modix" are large-format FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printers that can be used in a wide range of applications - from artistic sculptures to engineering.
The size of the printed parts is really no limit for us now! These printers feature large workbenches ranging in size from 600 x 600 x 660 mm to 1200 x 600 x 660 mm, which can be individually glued together to meet any size and geometry needs.
"Modix" 3D printers stand out from other large-format 3D printers with the highest quality components:
- E3D Titan Aero extruder; E3D Volcano hotend. Great Britain.
- Duet 2 WiFi, 32-Bit, a powerful controller. Great Britain.
- Trinamic TMC2660 Motor drivers. Higher current, dynamic current adjustment, very quiet operation. Germany.
- Hiwin MGW9W Motion Rails. Taiwan.
- Power supply Meanwell 24V 280W with high-security level. Taiwan.
- 6.35 mm aluminum plate printing bed (USA) with glass (Lithuania).
- Heating bed 1370 W 220 V Keenovo. China.
- Automatic bed leveling with BLTouch sensor at 100 probing points.
- 4 ball screws on both Big60 and Big120X for better bed stability during high acceleration and vibrations.
- 9 mm Gates GT2 belts, reinforced with fiberglass. USA.
This 3D printer is available with one or two print heads. An optional closed enclosure is also available.
"Modix" makes two types of printers: Big60 and 120X.
|Print speed||Normal 60-80 mm/sec, Draft 100-150 mm/sec||Normal 60-80 mm/sec, Draft 100-150 mm/sec|
|Nozzle||0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 mm||0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 mm|
|Max. bed temperature||120 °C||120 °C|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm||1.75 mm|
„Modix" 3D printers can print by various other producer materials. We can offer materials from reliable and tested manufacturers: Polymaker, Smart Materials 3D, Real Filament.
We have various types and properties of thermoplastics: PLA, PETG, PA CF,